- Wash care instruction
Checks never go out of vogue and that’s one reason you can totally go for this pair of shorts. The Subtle Checked Linen Shorts is a total steal and would elevate your look in a jiffy.
GARMENT USE INSTRUCTIONS
- Always wash your linen clothes on your machine’s gentle cycle. If it is possible to select the water level in the washing machine, always use the maximum offered. Your clothing should move freely.
- Do not crowd the washing machine with too many items at once. This can cause twisting or pulling the linen fabric out of shape.
- Make sure the any other items in the washing machine are similar to your linen clothes in terms of color, weight and washing instructions.
- If you hand wash linen clothes, only use a gentle swishing motion – never wring, twist or scrub the fabric. Hand washing is recommended for clothes that is not heavily soiled, or for linen fabric with a loose weave, which might be damaged during a wash in a washing machine.
- Linen clothes as all other linen home textile has to be washed in lukewarm temperatures – never in cold or hot.
- Since your linen garment is pre-washed during the production process, it is safe to dry it in a tumble dryer. Make the drying temperature low and remove the garment while it is still slightly damp.
- Always try to dry your linen clothes flat. Hangers or clothespins can cause marks on the fabric and also cause deformation of the garment.
- If there is a need for ironing, iron your linen clothes while slightly damp.
- Keep your clothes crisp and wrinkle-free with the Faultless Starch. This heavy starch spray has a liquid formula that is designed to be used while ironing your linen apparels. The spray is infused with a clean scent that leaves clothes and linens smelling fresh. The silicone ironing aid enhances the effect of the iron for professional-looking results every time you iron.
We are offering a variety of faultless starch options for the customers in Accessories Menu.
Reviews of Subtle Checked Linen Shorts
Write Your Own Review