1. The key blessing of wearing linen clothes in hot weather is the coolness they provide. Thanks to the weave and linen fiber specific linen fabric allows more airflow and it’s structure means it stays away from your skin allowing better airflow over your body.
2. Another nice feeling one can have when wearing linen clothing is the body free of moisture. Linen is highly absorbent and a good conductor of heat. Your linen garment feels cool to touch and will quickly remove perspiration from the skin.
In other words – your linen shirt will absorb lots of perspiration and it is unlikely it will ever feel clammy – as water evaporates off linen as quickly as off the surface puddle. Water is both absorbed and evaporated quickly. The result is your linen dress acting like an excellent cooling system.
3. Next to coolness and high absorbency, linen has one more very favorable property – good heat conductivity characteristics.As linen quickly allows the heat to escape, it further improves cooling. It is claimed, that heat conductivity of linen is five times higher than wool and eighteen times higher than silk.
4. One more thing – linen weave reflects heat better, too. This means linen clothing has good “shading” properties as well and again – the wearer of linen clothing feels cooler.
5. It is also noticed that those wearing linen perspire 1.5 times less than when those dressed in cotton clothes and even less than those dressed in clothes from other materials.
6. All these properties allow linen to function well in hot and hot/humid conditions very well and significantly alleviate the effects of the heat and humidity on the wearer. This means having linen clothes in your daily wardrobe is not only an idea – it’s a decision that will make you feel comfortable, confident, easy and pretty, too!
Be the first to know about our products updates and launches